Saturday 14 April 2012

After the Rain...

It rained heavily the other day, none stop all day. Just as I finished work it stopped and there was an odd smell in the air, almost a tropical, warm and humid feeling. The mountains around the school began smoking as steam rose out and around the landscape to form halo's around the mountains. The sky looked very dramatic and it was truly a beautiful sight. The photo really don't do it justice. This feeling of being somewhere unique, somewhere different, is a feeling I thought I had lost, but it's great to feel it again. It sounds cheesy, but it makes me feel alive and happy to have the opportunity to have such an experience.




4 comments:

  1. niiiice ! sounds you re having good time in Japan !
    today, i cut my right palm... 2 stiches, wondering if you can injured yourself with a sheet of paper :D
    Also, i read in the security report " i stambled in a plastic bag, fell down and landed on a gaz pipe, 1 rib broken" nice one :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, sorry to hear that. You must take more care! How can you stumble into a plastic bag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know, but it's what you did ! maybe i use the wrong translation, sorry for google translate :) !
    let's skype sometime
    take care bruv'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, yes. I completely forgot about that. HAHA. How can I forgot I broke a rib? Yes, that was me.

    ReplyDelete