Saturday 1 December 2012

Basketball Tournament

I've been playing with a local basketball club in my town for a while now. I didn't want to tell anyone as I thought it was just a matter of time before I dislocated my shoulder again. However, (Touch wood) its holding out. And its been really fun to play with them. They have such good sportsmanship and its a fun level of basketball too. Starting to make a few friends there too.

Last week, we had a tournament, hosted by my club. Some games were very easy, others not so much. We came out 3rd overall, but I think we all felt we could have done and played better. Frustration of starting to feel my age with various aches and pains (30 next week), as well as simply just not being as fit as I used to be does get to me. I know I used to be better. But still, playing with this team is always the highlight of my week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment